Musically Filters: The Best Ones and How To Use Them
The musical.ly application has made it possible for teens and tweens to not only share and connect with others but to also expand and show their creativity. This is evident in the updated filters features found in the application.
We’ve already an interesting article about how to get more likes on Musically and I suggest you to check it out.
Filters enable you to add different effects to your photos or videos on musical.ly. Initially, users can shoot videos in epic, fast, normal, slow and time lapse. During editing, the user can add even more filters. You can change the background of your video, place yourself in a completely different location, add animations, stickers, captions and texts to your video as well as other exciting features.
Check out also the best 5 Musically face filters.
How to use filters for musical.ly
There are steps to be followed when applying filters to your musical.ly video. These include:
- First, the device you are using has to be compatible with and support the update for using filters.
- Take a picture or select o photo, video from gallery
- Edit the video according to your liking
- Add filters, overlays and typography, music to the video
- When you click on the icon, it will give you a lot of face filter options that you can choose from.
- Click on one filter option and record your music video for a few seconds. Next, play the video and see how well the filters work for you.
Some of the filters available include:
This video filter app allows you to apply different filters by simply shaking your phone.
You can use snapchat to apply filters to your videos before sharing them on Musically as it offers more filters and lenses.
Allows you to shoot fun videos with effects such as slow motion, time-lapse and hyper speed.
This application allows you to add captions and draw onto the photo or video.
This application helps create and add cool effects to your videos such as slow motion, text and emojis, make video loops, video merger cut and trim as well as make collab videos.