Men’s Fashion 2018, exciting times indeed. From well-known designers like Burberry and Dolce and Gabbana, to up-and-coming ones, like Descendant of Thieves and Daniel Sheehan, there are plenty of choices to be had this year. And then you have someone like Christopher Korey (pictured above) who is the quintessential definition of Men’s Fashion in NYC, showing us the best in Men’s Fashion, and looking amazing doing it! (check out his IG)
Here is a sampling of what we have to look forward to in 2018 in Men’s Fashion:
- Burberry’s Collaboration with Gosha Rubchinskiy (Capsule Collection)
- Brooks Brothers / Plaid to be a gentlemen!
- Dolce & Gabbana / DG Men / New Leo Collection
- Hugo Boss / Relax, the new season is here #SummerOfEase
- G By Guess Men’s / Kalypso Denim Jacket & Marez Hooded Tee
- What We Wear / PVC Trench Coat
- Descendant of Thieves / NYC / Spring 2018 is looking good!
- Barney’s New York / Dressed to the Nines!
- Daniel Sheehan / LA / Dapper Style / Waistcoat & Blazer