Friday Interview With Jenny Lopez
Today, for our Friday Interview column, we are having a chat with Jenny Lopez: model, blogger, vintage shopping lover and a mother with big enthusiasm for lifestyle, who has a keen sense on fashion and everything related to beauty. Thanks to her career in modeling and her successful blog she has been able to contribute with Vogue Latin america writing a column for them called “Jenny on the Go”.
1. What’ s your preferred Tv series?
Velvet, Cable Girls
2. What’s the coolest thing you have ever done?
Going to Alaska, and shooting with wolfs and igloos
3. What’s the scariest thing you have ever done?
Emergency landing! Twice!!!
4. Who is the living woman you admire the most?
5. Who is the living woman you detest the most?
6. What do you usually buy in the duty free?
7. Do you have any tattoos?
8. Something you are always in trouble with?
Time… never enough
9. What’s in your bag? everything!
Wallets, Phone, my passport, aromatherapy oils
10. Who are your style icons?
Caroline Vreeland, Jane Birkin, Brigitte Bardot
11. Are you good a lier?
12. How many cities have you lived in?
A couple but for longer periods of time, 3
13. If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be?
14. At what time do you go to bed?
15. Do you sleep with your makeup on?
16. At what time do you wake up?
17. Who is the first person you call for a good news?
18. Better make love drunken or sober?
19. How many hours do you train weekly?
20. The part of your body you love most?
Eyes and Eyebrows
21. The part of your body you love less?
22. If you would write a book which title would have?
Sexy and undone
23. Water, Coke, or Chablis?
24. Chicken, Sashimi, or Chikpeas?
25. Baby Bok Choy, potatoes, or artichoke?
26. Car or Bike?
27. Sport or Chilling out?
28. Best experience of your life?
Being able to deliver my son without medicine
29. How to make a man laugh?
I like for them to make me laugh
30. What comes next?
🌵🎂🍒🐮… (🍔🍄👑) 🌹
31. What is your most used emoj?
👌🏾💕[bsc_alert type=”info” dismissible=”false”] Photos by @Justinmacala