1. What’s your favorite season?
2. Would you ever leave Miami?
3. What are three words to describe living in Miami?
Party, Food and Diversity
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Life is Beautiful
5. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
7. Twitter or Instagram?
8. What’s your favorite restaurant?
I love all the Italian restaurants in miami, but La Fontana is the best
9. What do you love on your pizza?
10. Favorite drink?
11. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
12. Favorite solo artist?
13. Dogs or cats?
Both of them
14. Best gift you’ve ever received?
When my family came to Miami to visit me after being away from my country for a while.
15. A person you want to have coffee with?
16. How do you like your coffee?
With almond Milk and Caramel syrup
17. What’s the last country you visited?
18. Diamonds or pearls?
19. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
I can use both. I don’t care about the price, just the quality.
20. Heels or flats?
21. Pilates or yoga?
22. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I would like speak with all the animals.
23. Can you describe an experience you felt most nervous?
When I crashed my car a long time ago.
24. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
“Yolo” (You only live once) or Frankenfood
25. Last question: Is this the strangest interview you’ve ever had?
Jajajajaja yes, but I love it.
26. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
27. What’s your favorite band?