Friday Interview To Mariano Di Vaio
Mariano Di Vaio, just 28 year old, is the most famous Italian influencer in the world. With more than 10 millions of followers among Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, he is a sexy icon and every brand wants him. We at Americanoize were able to get an exclusive interview and we asked to Mariano 28 personal questions that no one else knows about him!
1. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Game of Thrones, no doubt.
2. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
Eleven. I’m a man on the rise, every day is different, I never get bored. I’m an entrepreneur, an influencer, a new daddy, a husband, a traveller and a hundred of other things! It’s totally mind-blowing and exciting, but very challenging.
3. iPhone or Android?
4. Twitter or Instagram?
5. What do you love on your pizza?
Sausages, a looot of them! In Italian it’s called “Norcina”.
6. Favorite drink?
7. Coffee or tea?
I’m a creative, I drink coffee!
8. Favorite song?
Wish you were here, Pink Floyd
9. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
I’d love to play the guitar: I actually strum my guitar, but I’m certainly not a guitarist!
10. To be or not to be?
To be honest, to be transparent, to be genuine.
11. Dogs or cats?
Dogs! I love dogs, I grew up with two of them.
12. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A vintage Vespa from my dad, I totally customized it, it’s a little jewel in the crown!
13. What’s your favorite board game?
This is not easy! But if I have to decide, surf board, definitely! Feeling the waves underneath me, like a live animal, is entirely elevating, incredibly inspiring!
14. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Greece! I love greek people, they’re warm and hospitable, like Italians.
15. What country do you wish to visit?
I wish to visit Iceland, I think it’s a place you have to see once in your life!
16. Jogging or Crossfit?
Jogging, more relaxing. You can open your mind while doing jogging.
17. Best way to de-stress?
Sport, absolutely. From golf to surf, I think sport is the best way to de-stress!
18. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Probably I’d like to be invisible, just to see what it’s like, try it out!
19. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
20. When was the last time you cried?
The last time I cried is… when I saw my son Nathan Leone to crawl.
21. What do you cook for your family?
If I can be honest, I haven’t a lot of time to cook. I would love to have more time to cook for my family: I love to cook beautiful plates like a master chef.
22. Where do you come from and where do you want to arrive?
I come from a little city in the centre of Italy, but I want to conquer the world.
23. In which language do you dream?
That’s quite funny! Sometimes in Italian, sometimes in English.
24. Favorite smell?
I love the smell of the fields in the summer. I’m a country boy, after all.
25. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Mauro, a friend with which I go riding bike.
26. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Obama, James Dean and Steve Jobs.
27. How many real friends do you have??
I bet everyone has few real friends. I have four!
28. Your favorite emoji?