Friday Interview With Chiara Nasti
Happy Friday Americanoizers! Today we have interviewed for our Regular Column the influencer Chiara Nasti! Chiara is one of the world’s youngest fashion bloggers and she already collaborated with many national and international brands. At only 18 years old, she has been the testimonial for big brands names, such as Guess, Puma, Disney, Instagram for Boomerang’s launch, Patrizia Pepe and many more!
She was also a presenter at the Italian MTV and published a book, “Chiara Nasti, Diario di una fashion blogger”, selling over 3000 copies. Are you ready to know more about her?
1.Three adjectives to describe yourself
Sunny, spontaneous and a little bit crazy ☺
2. A book you plan on reading?
Fabio Volo “un posto nel mondo”
3. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
Suburra on Netflix
4. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
5. iPhone or Android?
6. Twitter or Instagram?
7. One person you follow?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. What do you love on your pizza?
Prosciutto crudo, arugula and parmesan cheese!
10. Favorite drink?
11. Favorite dessert?
12. Coffee or tea?
13. Favorite song?
14. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, more than 20
15. Dogs or cats?
16. Last gift you gave a friend?
A bracelet, symbol of our friendship
17. What’s your favorite Country to visit?
18. What’s the last Country you visited?
Cape Town, South Africa
19. What’s your favorite color?
20.Heels or flats?
21. Pilates or yoga?
None of them
22. Jogging or swimming?
23. Best way to de-stress?
A coffee with my best friend
24. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I wish i could fly!
25. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
26. What’s your favorite flower?
27. When was the last time you cried?
One week ago during a dramatic film
28. Do you like your handwriting?
29. Do you bake?
No, I’m a disaster at it.