Friday Interview with Catherine Poulain
Hello Americanoizers! Today our Friday interview is with Catherine Poulain, a curious girl in a wonderful world!
Catherine is born in Milan, graduated in International Re-lations and she speaks 5 languages (Italian, English, Spa-nish, German, French).
She’s an international model represented all around Europe and working everywhere. Thanks to her passion for Social Media and her love for Fashion and Art, she became an icon for several girls, talking about her life through Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Among the latest collabortions, she is an amabassador Dior Beauty, CK Jewels, Cluse watches, Gaelle Bonheur Paris, Fay, Calvin Klein, Zalando, Clinique, Huawei, Tous Jewels and she’s been chosen to be the White Witch for the launch campaign of Disney’s Alice in Wonderland.
1. What’s your favorite influencer?
2. A book you plan on reading?
Soffocare by Chuck Palahniuk
3. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
4. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
5. iPhone or Android?
6. Twitter or Instagram?
7. What’s your favorite food?
8. Coffee or tea?
9. Favorite song?
Heroes by David Bowie
10. Dogs or cats?
11. What’s your favorite board game?
12. What’s the last country you visited?
13. Diamonds or pearls?
14. Heels or flats?
15. Pilates or yoga?
16. Jogging or swimming?
17. Best way to de-stress?
18. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
19. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Weirdest I Think 😉
20. When was the last time you cried?
2 days ago
21. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
David Bowie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Lou Reed
22. Sweet or savory?
23. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Based on a true story
24. Favorite sound?
25. Favorite animal?
26. Something you are always in trouble.
27. What’s there in your bag?
Keys, iPhone, money and lipsticks
28. How do you classify your style?
Rock n roll
29. Your preferred emoji?